Ethan lett Malaga trip


     

                                                Day one

On day one of Malage we got into the air and got through border control very quickly we then met with the bus driver and got to our student apartments where we met with the lovely people over at europenera which I knew last time so it was good to catch up with them so they explained where we are going to work and what the route is going to be for the next few days such as the walking tour and boat trip as well where we will be working and I will be working in Futurotel Malagueta which is this futuristic hotel that based their design of Japanese sleeping pods and all round has a fun energy to it. so after the meeting, we went to our rooms I liked the look of the room it has a very comfortable bed and a desk for me to my work on and a big closet for my work clothes and such. so after that, we decided after a bit we should get food and drink and we got a very lovely and that was the end of day.

                                                Day two 

On this day I woke later than I usually do which was strange but as I had not slept at all so it made sense to me. so this day i did not do a lot i touched up on some assignments and other college work and then did a little bit of shopping as i want to make crepes so i went to the lidal got the ingredients then got some water and other essentials then decide to not cook any crepes and spent most of the day relaxing in the student accommodations. at around 6 we decided to get a meal together and went to an Italian place and the meal there was fabulous and would go back if i had the chance so after the meal we all went home to relax.

                                                Day three

On this day we had the boat trip which i was looking forward to and if was at 12:30 so we decide to get breakfast at 11:00 so i got a latte and a pain au chocolate which very loved there was all so live music at the shop so it added to the ambience of it all. we then got on to the boat and i loved every minute of it and the music the boat played added to the experience of it all after the boat trip we all just relaxed at the beach for a couple hours and talked it was very nice out 


                                                 Day four

on this day we had had an introduction to our workplace which I was looking forward to so I am working in futurotel which is a futuristic hostel where people sleep in pods and I had fun with it I shadow for three hours it is very hard work to do but well work every minture of I which I had to pack the bags they give with two big towels and two small towels as well as check the headphones they give and wrap up the wires after that I went back to the student accommodation and enjoyed the rest of the day to myself 

                                                Day five 

this was my first official day in to work so I left the student accommodations at 8 it took me thirty mins to walk down the I hanged around for a bit and watch the sunrise then went into work ten mins early as a show of good fate in which for most of my morning I was packing bags and helping customers the 11 o'clock hit I then helped with removing the breakfast items I then 12 hit that was check out time so I help with move and packing then 2 hit that is check in time so it was a madness with only one person on the front desk but I found it fun then so then three hot and I said my goodbyes I was exhausted but then on this day we had to walk up Gibraltar castle where we met with the Galway Erasmus they are nice and I enjoyed talking to them 

                                                Day six 

this was just like any other day in Malaga where I got ready for work at 6 then left at 8 watched the sunrise then got in ten minutes early spend most of the moring packing bags doing laundry folder towels using the washing and drying machines helping with moping the 11 hits I helped with cleaning the breakfast and the kitchen then 12 hits that is checking out time which is a bit crazy but fun  we then get ready for 2 check-in by cleaning and replacing the bed sheets the pillow covers vacuuming then 2 hits their is a lot of people checking and only one person manning the front desk so this are very slow to be done but fun ten after work i met up with the Galway group and we chilled at the beach

                                                Day seven 

So on this day i woke up around 7 got ready for work and graded a cup of coffee before work got their ten mins early this time it was a different person mannig the front desk so their was a bit of confusion but i told talk to the cleaning staff they know me and the confusion was cleared up so that was that. i begian to do the usaly stuff such as packing the bags with two big towels and two small towels check the headphones and if we don't have two give them ear bud then 11 hits we clear away the breakfast and then a little past 11:30 Sarah came to visit so I showed her around the work and she seemed to really like what work place i had been given then 12 hit their was not a lot of check outs which i was fine with we then did cleaning then 2 ockcole hit we had a few customers who did not like the capsules so we then explained the refund policy of booking.com which can be hard to do the lady i was working with does not speck the best English and i don't know a lot about the refund policy so it was hard to but it was all so very slow day for the checking in so that gave me a chance to help around more after work we had the flamenco show which still blows me away with how talented this people are with the singing and dancing it shocks me every time it is nothing like what we have in Ireland. after the show we went to no piqui with sarah and it overall was a good day 

                                                Day eight 

so on this day i woke around 3 which did annoy me a little but i accepted what was going to happen got ready at 6  then left the student accommodation at 8 took me twenty minutes to get down to the beachfront watch the sunrise well getting assaulted by flies  then got into work ten minutes early then started to pack the bags by putting in two big towels two small towels check headphone put in the right amount of wires for the headphones if they are broken throw them away and replace them with earbuds and did that for most of the day then  around 11 I cleaned the breakfast way then spend the rest of the day cleaning out the capsules then 2 hit we had a few customers coming in but not a lot so we spend most of the time hoovering as there was nothing else to do they let me of 5 minutes early as they had nothing else for me to do then spent the rest of the day chilling with the Galway group

                                                 Day nine

 so on this day it was like most days I woke up around 6 then took a quick shower then left the student accommodation around 8 then went down to the beach front and watched the sunrise then went into work ten minutes early and spent most of the morning packing bags by putting in two big towels two small towels check headphones check the controller did that till 11then cleaned off the breakfast then help them clean the 12 hit I helped with checkout then spend the rest of the time cleaning the capsules and packing the bag then 2 hit and I helped with check-in and showed people around then 3 hit and I left

                                                  Day ten

On this day we went to Granada it was very exciting to go to a different place we got shown around the place and went to all the shopping streets we then went to get food I ended up splitting churros with one of the Galway group the churros were very nice and I would get then again then spent the rest of the day shopping and got some stuff for my family then we wnt back to Malaga after a couple of hours then I grabbed dinner with one of the Galway group and I really enjoyed the meal we had together then ended up chilling for the rest of the day 

                                                   Day Eleven 

on this day it was Sunday  I went to the beach with one of the Galway groups and spend all day chilling with them but it got really annoying when all the people start to come up and sell you their drinks and their mats and try to give you a massage even when you tell them no it got to the point we up and left the beach and then grabbed a pizza and cocktail afterwards then went back to the student accommodation and just relaxed for a bit 

                                                    Day Twelve

on this day I woke up a 5 then grabbed a shower then left the student accommodation at 8 got to work tens minutes early and then started to pack bags by putting I'm two big towels and two small towels check headphones and check controllers  and did that till 11 hit I then help clean up the breakfast then packed more bags and cleaned the kitchen then 12 hit and I helped with checking out the bags then I helped clean the capsules then 2 hit it was a very slow check-in so the day started to drag on a bit I then got let of ten minutes early as they had nothing for me to do 

                                                Day Thirteen 

on this day it was a bank holiday and I spent most of the day chilling on the roof of the student accommodation.

                                                Day Fourteen

on this day I woke a 3 then grabbed a long show and then left the student accommodation at around 8:00 and enjoyed a nice refreshing  walk down to my workplace I arrived  ten mins early as normal the went into packing the bags by putting in two big towels two small towels check the headphones  did that till 11 then cleaning away the breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen then helped around then 12 hit it checked out time as per usually some customer cards weren't working so we had to reactive them the  I went into the back to help clean the capsules did that till 2 then help with the check in and did that till 3 and left 

                                                Day Fifteen

on this day, I woke at 5 and spent most of the morning talking to my friend from Galway then left to go to work got there ten minutes early and started to pack the bags by putting In two big towels and two small towels then checked the headphones and then cleaned the bags did that till 11 then cleaned breakfast away the helped them around the place then 12 hit it checked out time but there was not many checkout cause people all ready checked out so after checkout i went in the back and helped clean the capsules did that till 2 then helped with check-in did that till 3 then left and this day in work I was so drained i need up crying when i left work

                                            Day Sixteen

ahh this day was a very hard day emotionally speaking as i was unable to see my friend from Galway as he was leaving that day to back to galway so that made work today very hard but i got to work five minutes early and started to pack the bags by putting in two big towels and two small towels in it then check the headphones did that till 11 then cleaned the breakfast away then packed more of the bags then 12 hit it was checkout time so i helped with that. then helped with laundry as well as cleaning the capsules did that till 2 then check in and i helped with that then left work at 3

                                            Day Seventeen 

on this day we had a trip to Frigiliana and Nerja we went to Frigiliana first I got churros they were amazing then we walked around for a couple of hours and did some light shopping then we went to nerja which is by the coast we need up getting ice cream it was good we then I went for a dip in tot he ocean in my underwear cause I forgot swimming trunk and I thought it is not as cold the sea in Ireland and we spend the rest of our time just chilling on the beach then got back to Malaga and got food and some drinks then I returned to the student accommodation

                                               Day Eighteen 

on this day it was a Sunday we had a cycling trip planned I was planning on doing it but when I woke up I just was in no mood to do it so I passed it and spent most of this day just doing class assignments and not much else 

                                                Day nineteen

on this day I woke up at 7 and got a really quick shower then left the student accommodation at 8 and got to work 15 mins early and started to pack the bags by putting in two big towels and two small towels and checking the headphones did that till 11 then cleaned up the breakfast then went back to doing the bags then 12 and I helped with checkout and then went in the back and helped clean and do the bed did that till 2 then helped with the check-in then left a three

                                              Day Twenty

on this day I woke up at 4 and grabbed and long hot shower then left the student accommodation  at like 7:45 and got to work ten minutes early  then started to pack the bags by putting in two big towels and two small towels did that till 11 then cleaned away the breakfast then i went back to doing the bags than 12 hit so I helped with check out then went into the back and helped clean the capsules did that till 2 that I helped with doing the check in did that till 3 and let and on this day we had a beach but their was so little people wanting to do it so it had to be cancelled 

                                            Day Twenty one 

on this day I woke up at 4 and grabbed and long hot shower then left the student accommodation  at like 7:30 and got to work ten minutes early  then started to pack the bags by putting in two big towels and two small towels did that till 11 then cleaned away the breakfast then i went back to doing the bags than 12 hit so I helped with check out then went into the back and helped clean the capsules did that till 2 that I helped with doing the check-in did that till 3 then left to the student accommodation 

                                            Day Twenty-two

this was the last day of work so it was very sad but anyways I woke up at three then grabbed a show left for work around 7:30 then arrived to work ten mins early then started to pack the bags by putting in two big towels and two small towels did that till 11 then cleaned away the breakfast then i went back to doing the bags than 12 hit so I helped with check out then went into the back and helped clean the capsules did that till 2 that I helped with doing the check-in did that till 3 then said my goodbyes to my boss and co-workers it was sad to say my goodbyes to them as I had a fun experience working their

                                            Day twenty-two

this day I packed my bags cleaned my room then met everyone outside the accommodations at 8:20 then went to the bus it left at 8:30 we got through check-in very quick then went to security then got randomly drugged check then I went and bought Toblerone for my brother then we grabbed burger king as we were waiting for our flight details and we ended up having to go to gate C30 we then sat down and wait got on to the plane I was on an exit row so that means more leg room  I kept going in and out of conciseness on the plane than when we landed I had to run to get my bus back to Wexford and that ended my Erasmus journey 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clarice O'Hagan - Erasmus Malaga Spain

Isobel In Malaga Part 2